Thursday, August 03, 2006

Comic-Con 2006 - Part Deux


Although we only see Vader from behind in this picture, to me his tension and annoyance with the people around him is obvious. One can sense him fighting the urge to start Force-choking everyone.

I like this statue/caricature of Princess Leia. I think it's got that feisty Leia attiude down pretty well. People couldn't resist touching her buns.

Here we see the Dark Knight mingling, playing the suave and gracious host. You know, I wonder if Bruce Wayne ever got mixed up and walked into a board meeting having forgotten to change out of his Batman gear?

"DANGER, WILL ROBINSON. SOMEONE'S TOUCHING MY DOME."

This is Link, hero of the popular Nintendo game series "Legend of Zelda."
Creepy.

Here we have the lovely Mr. Lou Ferrigno, and Mr. Ferrigno's biceps. And also his pecs.

This is the also lovely Rosario Dawson. She stepped in at the last minute for director Kevin Smith, who missed his panel discussion due to being stuck in traffic. I had always had a preconception about her that she was kind of a pretty hardcore partier and kind of cliche "celebrity looking down on everyone." I don't know why I thought that way - I've seen very little of her work. BUT, as so often happens - I could not've been more wrong. She seemed really friendly and down to earth and actually is quite charming in person. Plus it was pretty cool of her to spend extra time there with the folks who'd been waiting to see Kevin Smith. Rosario! She's cool.

No comments: