Monday, June 02, 2008

David Archuleta! Dr. McDreamy!! The Hills!!! YEE-HAW!!!

This one's for you, Suzie. I tried to make the title as eye-catching as possible.

Suzie, a friend at work, asked me today when I was going to post something new on my blog. I dunno, I guess she was getting tired of reading about Ross and I going to San Diego to watch dolphins.

I explained to her that not much of note has been happening in my life - hence no new blog postings. I've been meaning for a while to post some pics from the play I did last fall at MCC.

Here's something: If you are ever in our neighborhood, go eat at Peking Garden - quite a decent sit-down Chinese restaurant. Peruse the menu. If you look closely at the items included in the Pu-Pu platter, you will see the following unusual choice: Steamed Dumpings.

Oh, and here is a clip to look at. It should be of interest to all fans of soccer and philosophy.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Hi Zach,

Thanks for the updated blog and for the "shout out"! My son, Justin, and I got a "kick" out of the Monty Python football. I think I'll be steering clear of Peking Garden!! Enjoy your days off from work . . . see ya next week . . .

Suzie