Friday, October 20, 2006

Another Taylor

Well, I had planned on going to Dallas this weekend to visit and make a long overdue visit to the Texas State Fair, you know, "corny dogs, shetland ponies" and whatnot. However, my prospective return flights on Sunday were all filling up and I decided not to risk getting stuck and missing work.
As it turned out, I'm glad it worked out the way it did, because I was able to see Jeff and Alisha's new baby girl, born just after 3pm today. She appears to have Jeff's nose and Alisha's jawline and mouth. Can't say much about the eyes, though, cause she never opened them. What's up with that?
Anyway, here are some pics of the little bundle.



4 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Those are awesome pictures, Zack. I think your talents as an artist definately crossover in the digital world. I took some of the same pics at the hospital and they don't look the same. Boo Hoo!!! Cute baby, good genes!

Lara said...

So cute!

Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

So cute! Congratulations on the new addition if you read this. Wow, even Grandma Crane is on here, way cool!

Melinda Palmer said...

Congrats to them! She's beautiful.