Friday, May 12, 2006

Whew!

Finally the weekend. This week was lots more "grind-y" than normal. Not much on the schedule other than Mother's Day festivities on Sunday. I might get together with my singing/guitar partner Mark tommorrow night. More about him later.
I voted twice for "Kat" this week. Yes I watch 'Idol.' I had a feeling she needed the extra vote. Previously I'd been voting once for Taylor and once for Kat. Seriously I thought she was gone. What a time in the competition to give one's poorest perf, huh? I heard from a friend at work (and I can in no way credit or verify this) that she ended up getting just two votes more than Chris. I find that impossible to believe. But if it's true, then all I can say is: "Don't you worry, McPhee, 'cause apparently I got your back!"

No comments: